Google

Recent Posts

 

Feeds & Counters

Subscribe with Bloglines

Fellow Crafters
since 9/28/06

 

Welcome to My Yarn Stash

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I thought it would be a great way to post about crocheting - the projects I'm working on, the items I've designed, and pictures!

Right now I'm working on three present afghans, in addition to my regularly scheduled Works In Progress:
  1. A colonial-style American flag (13 stars on the field) in country colors of my own design. It's basically a double stitch with windows. Only 5 bands to go!
  2. A "game day" UNC Tar Heels afghan for my sister in law of my own design. It's a chevron pattern with Carolina Blue as the main color, with "Charlie Brown" accents in navy blue and white. I'm also freeforming a Tar Heels footprint to "applique" to the corner.
  3. A "game day" Penn State fleece blanket edging for my husband. I've sewn a freehand white felt applique of the Nittany Lion on the navy blue blanket, and am using a white yarn for edging.
Guess this means I can't give the blog address to Keith or Kris!

More WIPs and pictures to come...

posted by Anonymous on Friday, October 21, 2005 @ 2:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home