Google

Game Day Afghan Pattern


I've had some requests for the pattern for my Game Day Afghan, so I've typed it up and have it available as a pdf. Since I can't post attachments to the blog, I've hosted it with Box.net. Click here to open the download page (opens in new window), or email me if you have any problems and would like the pattern!

Alternately, you can save the image files of each page. Each small image is a link to the full sized image file.



Page One

Page Two

Copyright notice: This pattern is protected by copyright laws. Violations include (but are not limited to) selling this pattern or posting this pattern on your own site. Feel free to link to this free pattern, however, with my thanks.

Labels: , ,

posted by Anonymous on Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 11:29 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Wormie said...

Thank you! It's a beautiful afghan and its so nice of you to share the pattern!!! 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home