Google

A New Design

Where has Katherine been? I'll tell you where - crocheting up a storm! With Christmas upon us, I've been working furiously on crocheted ornaments and gifts afghans, all of my own design, which adds a certain level of frogging as you make something work best.

I'm very excited that in addition to my crocheted items, I am nearly ready to release my doily pattern. Part of the delay is that now my designing brain is working overtime, and I want to get ideas down before I forget them. One design in particular has me very excited. I don't want to give too much away before the pattern is even fully written, but here are two hints:



That doesn't help? Well, that's why it's called a teaser. (Although generally only mathematicians consider such pictures a tease)(that's another hint)

Keep checking back as the project is revealed!

Labels:

posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 6:08 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

Sounds quite interesting!!Would look forward to the photos of your project!!

Christmas is just round the corner, so if you are looking out for some cool and innovative stuff, you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog!!! 12:54 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Linking to pages is one thing; spam commenting is another. It can be a fine line, but it is mine to draw - spam comments will be removed; please don't leave them. 11:27 PM  

Blogger Anna said...

Ohhh....can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!!! 3:33 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by & say hello!!
I hope you had a nice thanksgiving!!
my blog has a permanent home now!!
http://mylittlecrochetcorner.blogspot.com/ 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home