Google

The Twelve Days of Crochet Christmas

This was posted by Kathy to Crochet Partners list. She received it from another crocheter, who got it from another crocheter... and no one knows exactly where it came from. If you know the origin of the poem, please let me know! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
A new crochet hook, size G

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Two skeins of yarn
And a new crochet hook, size G

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Three pattern books
Two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Four magazine subscriptions
Three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Five golden stitch markers
Four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet
hook, size G

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Six yarn needles
Five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Seven crochet hooks
Six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Eight gift certificates
Seven crochet hooks, six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Nine hook cases
Eight gift certificates, seven crochet hooks, six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Ten balls of thread
Nine hook cases, eight gift certificates, seven crochet hooks, six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Eleven storage bins
Ten balls of thread, nine hook cases, eight gift certificates, seven crochet hooks, six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Twelve Red Heart Pounders
Eleven storage bins, ten balls of thread, nine hook cases, eight gift certificates, seven crochet hooks, six yarn needles, five golden stitch markers, four magazine subscriptions, three pattern books, two skeins of yarn, and a new crochet hook, size G!

Labels:

posted by Anonymous on Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 1:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home