Google

My First Dishcloth

My first dishcloth is finished! I joined the Dishcloth Exchange at Crochet Partners.com, and worked this up for my first assignment and first ever dishcloth.

I used Peaches N' Cream 100% worsted weight cotton (about 1-1/2 ounces) and an H-hook.

This pattern, called Frilly Dishcloth (though it lays mostly flat), was submitted to the Crochet Partners email list, and I thought it quite lovely.

I've got a few other things off the hook I want to share, but they won't fit on my scanner bed! The dishcloth doesn't really, but almost does.

Labels:

posted by Anonymous on Friday, January 06, 2006 @ 6:23 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Beata said...

That is a beautiful dishcloth!! Great job!! Your exchange partner will be (is?) very pleased!! Keep up the excellent work :) Happy hookin'! 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home