Google

P as in "Phoebe", H as in "Hoebe" ... E as in "'ello, mate!"

The Blanket and Mr. BearCorner Detail
I made this baby blanket for my cousin Amy's baby Phoebe (my model is my daughter's friend, Mr. Bear). I can't for the life of me remember the book from which the pattern came! If anyone recognizes it, please let me know because I would like to use that edging again.

The body is a simple mesh; it's the edging that gives the blanket the "spark".
Update: 2/23/2006 - Mystery solved! The blanket is "In Baby's Honor" and is pgs. 48-50 in Afghans for All Seasons, Book 4 (not the one I own, the one I checked out from the public library!). CPers are the best!

Labels:

posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 @ 7:41 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Hi Kate! Norma from CP here...saw your post & came to check out your blog. And I have to say, WOW..your "Phoebe" blanket is absolutely stunning; a real work of art. All your work is just beautiful (and so is your baby girl below!) - nice work! Thank you for sharing! 1:53 PM  

Blogger Sônia Maria said...

Hi Kate!
I live in Brazil.
Your blog is one love.
Yours jobs is beautiful.
Hugs,
Sônia Maria 4:51 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up! 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home