Google

Crochet Christmas

One of the things I love so much about my husband is how supportive and appreciative he is of my crochet addiction hobby.

This was evidenced once again by his great gift to me for Christmas.

We have a spending limit for each other, so we add a layer of creativity. This year my husband really wowed me - he made me a set of crates to keep my crochet projects in in the den!

The crates were purchased, but reinforced, and then he stained them and added the wood cutout lettering and sealed the whole set. They look great, and go with the den.

While I'm bragging on my husband, I should mention that this is not by a long shot my only crochet storage. He built me a set of wire cubbys in our bonus room, including a bin for partial skein balls. He even organized all of my yarn for me! What a guy.

That's not the only way he supported my habit this Christmas - part of my "bought" presents included the Patricia Kristoffersen pattern book, Doilies with a Twist. I have to admit I didn't much care for this book when I first saw it, but I became a fast admirer, even before my swap partner sent me my first PK doily, which happened to be Tala from this book.

The rest of my family also showed the recognize the crazy grip crochet has on my life with Michael's gift cards and a huge crochet hook for my daughter to use instead of mine!

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season, and that your new year is truly blessed.

Labels:

posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 10:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home