Google

Yarn Tales

A poster with Crochet Partners' Yahoo!Group made a list of needlework-related (knitting, crocheting, etc.) books and the like. I was surprised how many children's books there were, and excited to track down a few for Mini-Me.

Also linked on the page was a set of works referencing knitting at Wool Works. This is a really great looking site that calls itself "The Online Knitting Compendium". You know I mainly work the hook, but there are more than a few sets of needles sticking out of WIPs in my craft room (and my den, and my living room, and...). It has a discussion forum that seems similar in purpose (if not in scope) to Crochetville, as well as many other permanent resources.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kate on Friday, January 19, 2007 @ 3:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home