Google

Scarves for Children's Choir


After a late-in-the-game call for scarves for the African Children's Choir, eight scarves were gathered and sent to join with others to keep the new choir warm when they arrive on February 1.

Joining me in sending scarves were Joyce (jmccrochet at Crochetville) and my favorite sister-in-law, Kristina (unfortunately, the only place you can see her super-pretty UNC colored scarf is in the box ready to ship).

I just got word that they have arrived in North Carolina, ready for the kids to arrive next week. Thank you to all who offered to help, and let me take this moment to encourage you again to go see the African's Children's Choir if you get a chance!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kate on Saturday, January 27, 2007 @ 1:01 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

I really like your blog!!!
I just want to tell you, that you've been tagged.
You can go to my blog, to read the rules 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home